torsdag 11. mars 2010

Good Gravy!

I just had a cup of tea and realised I have not updated this since Hawke was Prime Minister... You would not believe that I'd been abducted by aliens. Jealous much? Don't be, it was very painful..

I am totally and utterly flat out with feeding the little people, sleeping, just generally being an embarrassment to the bodyguards of the blogger I am stalking, my day often feels wasted from my partner kicking me out of bed to home. I am convinced that I absolutely deserve this after all my hard work. primo.

I vow I will write something that makes sense soon. I promise! Cats if you don't..


I didn't read this post before posting. I chose random stuff from http://www.aussiebloggers.com.au/blogpost.html and posted it. Enjoy.

1 kommentar:

Tomas CDT25 sa...

Give me more posts, and I'll lend you my socks for a day.